Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 2 Głosów - 5 Średnio
Programy wspomagające poszukiwania
06-10-2016, 13: 36
RE: Programy wspomagające poszukiwania
Trafiłem na programik do zapisywania znalezisk. Jeszcze nie testowalem ale wyglada fajnie. Nazywa sie Treasure Master Lite
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
03-11-2016, 09: 34
A znacie jakas fajna apke na windowsa?? Patrzylem Old maps ale lypa Smutny
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
05-11-2016, 22: 23
@Mark_UK, I've just sent you an e-mail with some suggestions for improvements, please take a look, when possible Uśmiech
11-01-2017, 09: 07 (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 15-04-2017 15: 49 przez Mark_UK.)
(05-11-2016 22: 23)brzoza napisał(a):  @Mark_UK, I've just sent you an e-mail with some suggestions for improvements, please take a look, when possible Uśmiech

I did reply but you never continued the conversation. Smutny In case you missed it :-

Hi Brzoza,

Thank you for your ideas and suggestions.

Although your ideas are good and I can see their merit, unfortunately Tect O Trak is a very small niche app, and developing some of the functions you ask for would cost too much. Smutny Tect O Trak is now self financing, but it still takes some months to amass enough revenue to finance the next update, ( I'm a metal detectorist, not a coder Smutny ) so I have to be very careful about how i prioritise things

Some of your ideas may be possible one day, such as editing search boundaries and an exclusion zone. Actually I already have plans to make it possible to create an area within an area, with an alarm when you enter and when you leave. This would be used to help the user focus on a specific area in a large open field for example, but I'm sure you could adapt its use to suit your needs.

I'm glad you like the app, I will continue to develop and improve it over time. My next mission is to implement Lidar and historical map overlays. I've also had the idea recently of making the app records printable as a booklet. That might be interesting.. Watch this space! Oczko

Well.. Good luck, Don't forget to back up regularly and copy the whole Tect O Trak folder onto your PC, Zip it, then keep a copy in cloud storage, You will probably have this programme for many years to come. You will be devastated if you lose your phone and lose all those records.. In the future I will make this process automatic.

Thank you for your feedback and interest in Tect O Trak. Keep in touch..

All the best,

Mark.
13-01-2017, 01: 22
(11-01-2017 09: 07)Mark_UK napisał(a):  I did reply but you never continued the conversation. Smutny In case you missed it :-

Mark, sorry about that... I received your response, but I didn't have the time to reply back then and it simply slipped my mind afterwards...

Thank you for your response though. I understand the reasons, but I kind of still hope, that maybe someday it will be possible to implement some of the ideas I sent you Uśmiech

Nevertheless, the app is very good, I'm enjoying using it and I hope, that it will get more satisfied users, like myself.

Kind regards,
Brzoza
29-01-2017, 21: 42
Jest już wersja Tect O Trak na iOS Uśmiech
29-01-2017, 21: 47
Ja musiał bym czekać aż będzie na smartfon z windows 10... na razie nic niema ale może w krótce,
30-01-2017, 13: 28 (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 30-01-2017 13: 30 przez brzoza.)
Oj nie wiem czy będzie na Windows? Smutny

Zawsze można kupić jakąś ekstremalnie tanią używkę z androidem Oczko
17-03-2017, 19: 17
Witam.
Ostatnio jeden z forumiczów napisał do mnie o pojawieniu się pewnego problemu w Tect O Trak.
Zapisane znaleziska nie pojawiały się w skrzynce?

Jeśli ktoś spotkał się z podobnym problemem jest na to rozwiązanie.
Aby zapisać znaleziska musi być włączony obszar po którym chodzimy i dodatkowo musimy być w tym obszarze.
Jeśli spełnimy te dwa warunki znaleziska wraz z pełnym opisem pojawią się skrzynce.
21-03-2017, 16: 01 (Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 21-03-2017 16: 08 przez Mark_UK.)
Thank you Brzoza. Good man!

If a find hasn't recorded properly, its either because the user has selected 'Automatic marker placement' but is not inside the search area boundary, OR.. The user has selected to manually place the marker, but has failed/forgotten to touch the screen to place the marker, resulting in an incomplete and corrupted record.

A user guide is available here:- http://historyhunters.co.uk/tectotrak

If anyone needs help with Tect O Trak, please email directly :- markseeleyuk@gmail.com
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | Forum użytkowników marki RUTUS i nie tylko ;) | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Mobile Version | RSS