Ocena wątku:
  • 2 Głosów - 5 Średnio
Programy wspomagające poszukiwania
23-02-2018, 10: 30
RE: Programy wspomagające poszukiwania
Hi Mark,

Thank you for accepting my ideas Uśmiech
When it comes to „taken” or „left” markings: An item, which has been left, has to have all the information filled in as any other one (this is required by the officials in Poland).
For example: There was the World War II. On the field, I find a shell from an ordinary PPPs. I take one, I gather all the parameters, like the depth (we have to note, how deep - in centimeters - underground an item was), a short description and, if I have any other data, I fill all the other fields as well. This shell is going to be passed along to the officials. Going further a meter away from the first discovery, I find another shell, next one and the next one, and so on. There is no need to take them all to the officials, but the information about those, regarding the locations and other precise data allow to find out the position of the shooter later on and has to be collected. Data from the search in a form of a paper print is stored by the office and the history researchers can access this data and use it for building the image of the terrain or for their research and publications.
Consideing all of the above – all the findings, that have been left in the ground have to have a full description for the scientific purposes, but there is no need to pick up a very common item, since there are plenty of them laying around across the country. It’s just enough to provide a description with an information, that the item has been left in place.
When preparing a report for the officials at the end of the year, I list the taken and left findings separatelly. It would be helpful to have an additional column in the database to be able to filter out those easily.
Thank you for being patient and for helping us meet the requirements posed by the government. We are doing our reports by hand, and your application is slowly starting to meet our law-imposed standards and it coult become a first application for the searchers in my country, which would be a great aid.
Unfortunatelly, searching whilst being compliant to the law is difficult, the office seems not to make our jobs easier, actually it seems to be quite the opposite...
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Kontakt | Forum użytkowników marki RUTUS i nie tylko ;) | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Mobile Version | RSS